Billboard Advertising (OOH) Industry Facts, Data and Statistics in Wichita Kansas
National and local brands have used out-of-home (OOH) advertising for many years, but not many companies might be aware of the full advantages that outdoor advertising offers. Here are some billboard facts:
- 7 out of 10 outdoor advertising ad campaigns promote local businesses who are trying to drive brand awareness in their local communities.
- Consumers spend 70% of their time away from home.
- 80% of U.S. residents age 16 or older surveyed have noticed a billboard in the past month Link to https://www.fliphound.com/files/billboard-out-of-home-advertising-resources/nielsen-digital-billboard-study-2016.pdf#page=13
- Consumers actually make shopping decisions while in the car. The average Wichita (ICT) driver spends up to 17,600 minutes driving each year. Digital billboards are a great way to reach motorists on their drives to work and play.
- Billboard advertising costs less than radio advertising, TV advertising, or print advertising link https://www.fliphound.com/files/billboard-out-of-home-advertising-resources/fliphound-why-billboard-advertising-ooh-major-media-cpm-comparison.pdf